★ Recruitment Status ★
Recruitment is always open to Exceptional applicants, regardless of class/spec recruitment status.
Any application submitted to us will be directly competing for spots with existing members, both in attitude and performance. Be aware that we typically have longer application processing times than “most” guilds.
★ Raiding Schedule ★
- Thursday: 19:30 - 23:30
- Sunday: 19:30 - 23:30
For the first 3 weeks of tier (mostly for Heroic).
- Wednesday: 19:30 - 23:30
Optional: We may use an extra day (for example Wednesday) during progression to help a goal.
Always subject to guild vote via survey, and will not count against your attendance.
★ About ★
Pull 10 was founded on 10/10/2017 at 22:10 with 10+ core members splitting off a multi tier 2-day/week cutting edge guild. We’ve set out in pursuit of creating a name for ourselves as a guild which sets the bar high with regards to raid team quality and preparation, while still having a lot of fun together both inside and out of raid hours.
Despite deciding to create the guild, and also scramble together a roster merely 1 week before Antorus raid release, we are pleased to have achieved a world rank of 257 (wowprogress ranks become more and more bugged over time due to guild renames/duplicates), on our debut tier as a guild. Our achievement has served to make us even more ambitious, as we seek out stronger players, and continue to refine our management/planning strategies to head into BfA even stronger.
We love to push ourselves to improve, and spend a lot of effort self-critiquing/combing over Logs/UI/Sims and engaging in discussions to get there. While many of us are great long term friends, we all understand that we will always bring the best team forwards to our mythic progression. Our policies are purpose built to reflect and encourage this attitude, and all raiders have agreed to the expectations set.
Shortcomings and performance/preparation issues will be communicated clearly, with the expectation of being fixed as fast as possible. Those who lack the motivation or ability to make the necessary changes will be (politely) relegated towards a backup raider role or demoted quickly.
★ What we expect from you ★
- Fluent in English.
- Stable internet connection/fps.
- Age: 21+
- A good quality microphone and confidence with using it if needed.
- High attendance (close to 100%).
- Friendly - Will not cause drama/tensions with others, listens to instructions, receives and will act upon criticism.
- Strong historical raid log profile, ideally across multiple recent tiers (applications without logs profile attached will be instantly declined).
- Complete preparation for upcoming boss fights. We will post on our forums what we expect players to know, and how we expect you to prepare.
- Understanding that class/spec viability will always be a factor in roster decisions for progression.
★ What you can expect from us ★
- Highly dedicated/motivated leadership - We will be doing our utmost to ensure the smooth operation of the guild and effective planning and implementation of progression strategies.
- A raid team whose attitudes also reflect your own, with management who will chase up/replace people who don’t.
- A guild which values your input, criticisms, and suggestions.
- A fun raiding atmosphere - We joke around a lot (as long as it isn’t disruptive to performance), we hang out all the time even outside of raid hours or across different games.
★ How to apply ★
Put time and effort in your application since this will be our first impression of you. We may also request you join us for a brief discussion over discord for a variety of reasons (this shouldn’t be interpreted as being a “good thing/bad thing” but mostly clarifications).
★ Contact ★
Guild Master / Raid Leader / Recruitment
Bicecube - Bnet: Bic#11599 / Discord: Bic#0053
Juggy - Bnet: Jugger#21833
Kamikazä - Bnet: Kamikaza#2625
Please READ: It is far more ideal for us if you can reach out to us through discord, and you are much more likely to get a quick response this way.
If your question is regarding whether or not we’d be interested in “you”, the answer is almost universally to make an application. However if you would like to ask us any questions about the guild, feel free to do so (assuming it’s not already answered in our wowprogress).
Please check our recruitment status on wowprogress before asking any asking our needs to recruit “x” class. All classes/specs are open to recruitment if you feel your application is exceptional.
We look forward to hearing from you!